|Job Title:||Production Scheduler|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017 16:56|
At this fast-paced manufacturing facility based in Cambridgeshire, there is now an excellent opportunity for a Production Scheduler to join the team due to continued growth within the business.
A key focus of the role will be to ensure the right products are manufactured to meet customer demand and plant capacity.
Key responsibilities within the role of Production Scheduler will be to:-
- Produce the detailed production plan and effectively communicate it to the production team.
- Carefully monitor raw material availability.
- Carefully monitor inventory levels.
- Ensure that internal and external customers are kept up to date with any variance to the plan.
- Monitor production performance and look to identify areas that could affect its efficiency.
- Produce short, medium and long-term production plans and forecasts.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their production planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have used MRP/ERP or similar planning system.
- Be able to juggle multiple customer demands to produce an effective plan for the business.
- Be looking to progress.
- Liaise daily with production, engineering, customer services and supply chain teams.
- A salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Death in service benefit.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent future development potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greater Manchester, England
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£37000 - £38000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE