|Job Title:||Production Scheduler|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2017 14:30|
Production Scheduler - 15 Months Fixed Term Contract.
Salary to £35,000 plus retention bonus and excellent benefits package.
One of the largest and most recognised household names within the UK are now looking to recruit into their supply chain team a Production Scheduler who will ensure the continued supply of product into their major retail customers.
Key responsibilities within the role of Production Scheduler will be to:-
- Ensure the right level of customer service by minimising variations.
- Facilitate production moves between sites when required.
- Manage variations at times of high demand.
- Monitor planned stock levels.
- Ensure that new products are set up on the scheduling system.
- Identify and implement improvements to planning and scheduling processes.
The successful Production Scheduler will ideally have:-
- Have planning and scheduling experience gained within a fast-paced manufacturing or processing environment.
- Have excellent MS Office skills.
- Be a strong communicator and will be highly organised.
- Be able to build positive working relationships within a team focused environment.
On offer is:-
- A salary to £35,000.
- 10% bonus on completion of the contract term.
- 5% performance bonus.
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Manager - Process Industry
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £36000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent