|Job Title:||Production Scheduler|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£31000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2017 17:28|
One of the largest and most recognised household names within the UK are now looking to recruit into their supply chain team a Production Scheduler who will support the Senior Production Scheduler to ensure the continued supply of product into their major retail customers.
Key responsibilities within the role of Production Scheduler will be to:-
- Ensure the right level of customer service by minimising variations.
- Facilitate production moves between sites when required.
- Manage variations at times of high demand.
- Monitor planned stock levels.
- Ensure that new products are set up on the scheduling system.
- Identify and implement improvements to planning and scheduling processes.
The successful Production Scheduler will:-
- Have planning and scheduling experience gained within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent MS Office skills.
- Be a strong communicator and will be highly organised.
- Be able to build positive working relationships within a team focused environment.
On offer is:-
- Fantastic Salary.
- Bonus of 5%
- Working days are five from seven.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
£37000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Package
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £32500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Planning and Logistics Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£37000 - £38000 per annum + Overtime