PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:04|
PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER
4 ON 4 OFF - 12 HOUR SHIFTS
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity with a business that can offer security, progression and personal investment?
My client, a world-renowned FMCG organisation has grown significantly with plans for further growth throughout 2020. Due to this, there is a continued need for a Production Shift Leader to join their current team, giving special attention to liquid processing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience with in the food sector in a similar position working with liquid processing.
Responsibilities of the Production Shift Leader
- Creating and delivering development plans
- Creating succession pathways - through and across organisation
- Coaching front line team members
- Encouraging others to seek out improvement opportunities within the workplace
- Delivering and driving excellence opportunities.
- Performance reviews, development and coaching of team
- Dealing with employee relations issues
- Health and safety commitment and corrective actions.
Key skills of the Production Shift Leader :
- Previous of working within a manufacturing environment (medium-large).
- Experience of Food/ liquid production highly advantageous.
- People management experience.
- The ability to coach and mentor.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills.
- High-level problem-solving capability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a growing business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
Interested? Please click 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to recruiter
Interviews will be taking place immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £63000 per annum + Package
Customer Service Advisor - Manufacturing
St. Helens, Merseyside
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Up to £23000.00 per annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum