PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000 per annum + PENSION, BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2017 09:23|
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
£45,000 SALARY + PENSION + BONUS
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Shift Manager to join a manufacturing business who are the market leader in their industry, based at their site in Loughborough.
Working as part of a management team, across numerous fast paced manufacturing lines, you will be responsible for delivering on a variety of targets to World Class Manufacturing standards.
- Ensuring reporting team members are fully trained across all areas including operating equipment, health, safety and environmental procedures, quality checks, systems, and lean
- Identifying and investigating any H&S or Quality concerns, addressing behaviours to prevent future problems
- Improving performance through coaching, leadership and training on World Class Manufacturing, Lean and Continuous Improvement principles
- Interacting with and updating customers, addressing complaints, and assisting with improving customer service
- Analysing production system data to assess root cause of problems including downtime, product failure and ways to increase efficiency
- Strong educational record, ideally qualified in a related area such as Engineering, Manufacturing, or Leadership
- Line management/supervisory experience in a fast paced, high volume, continuous process manufacturing/production environment
- Excellent understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement tools, able to train others
- High degree of numeracy and data analysis skills, able to interpret and stratify data
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern including days, nights, and weekends
This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious Shift Manager or Senior Supervisor from a continuous process production background, who is looking to further their career in a company that WILL invest in your development.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking
Shift Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
SHIFT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
£40000 - £41000 per annum + Superb Package
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Shift Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
£40000 - £47000 per annum + Great Package