PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 13:58|
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
TO £45,000 + BONUS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
EARLIES / LATES
Here is an opportunity to be a key member of the senior management team at a multi-award-winning manufacturing company in West Yorkshire. Our client is well known in the construction industry for their extensive product range and short lead times.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Shift Production Manager to join the facility in West Yorkshire and contribute to improving production processes and systems in line with business growth.
Working a double day shift pattern; 06.00 - 14.30 / 14.30 - 23.00
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the production team ensuring an efficient operation to fulfill customer demand
- Measure performance in safety, quality, people management, delivery and cost
- Maintain KPI's/metrics; OTIF, RFT, Cost-to-quality..
- Implementation of lean manufacturing tools/techniques: 5s, SMED, Six Sigma, TPM
- Identify opportunities to ensure space utilization and production flow
- Enforce and promote a safe working environment ensuring HSE compliance
- Manage performance, training and development of staff
- Ensure stocks are managed maintaining adequate levels of raw materials
- A Shift Production Manager / Production Manager from a high volume, manufacturing/assembly environment
- Strong leadership skills with experience of coaching, developing, & training employees
- Good organisational and presentation skills
- Experience of lean manufacturing tools and techniques and how to apply them
- Customer focussed
If you are an experienced Shift Production Manager/Production Manager and are looking for an opportunity where you can progress, this could be the role for you!
We will be conducting interviews over the next 2 weeks, for further information contact Morgan Ryder Associates or select the 'APPLY' button now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's