Production Shift Manager
|Job Title:||Production Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£31000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 16:42|
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
£31000 - £35000 + BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join a manufacturing engineering company in Warrington.
Due to ongoing business growth, we are now recruiting for an additional shift manager to join the team.
- Handover from previous shift and discuss any other issues
- Ensure all team members meet KPI's on shift
- Liaise with Quality, Engineering and Health and Safety teams on a regular basis to coordinate improvement projects and manufacturing based issues
- Conduct first level appraisals and disciplinary meetings, organising holidays/cover.
- Manage any quality, health and safety or production problems.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, utilising your own CI skillset and knowledge.
- HND/Degree calibre
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership and man-management experience essential.
- Performance management experience is essential.
- Excellent coaching/mentoring skills
WHATS ON OFFER
Monday-Friday 3 shift rotation pattern. 06:00-14:00 14:00-22:00 22:00-06:00
£31,000-£35,000 Per Annum
26 days holiday
If you are somebody who is motivated by a challenge, will lead by example and are an engaging and approachable man manager then click "APPLY NOW"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's