Production Shift Manager
|Job Title:||Production Shift Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 15:50|
£58,000.00 (including shift allowance)
A global FMCG company are looking to recruit experienced Shift Manager with an engineering background to join them during a key stage in their development.
Making products for global companies such as Coca-Cola this is a world leader, currently undergoing conversion projects to allow for even more efficient production.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and build a committed team which will maintain maximum safety and quality at all times.
- Ensure the shift team meet targets
- Promote health & safety initiatives and maintain good housekeeping in accordance with company and legislative requirements
- To effectively communicate key performance targets within the team.
- Implement continuous improvement where necessary.
- Investigate/report any and all issues on site.
- Responsible for timely and accurate accident investigations
- Ensure adequate training, supervision and corrective feedback to the shift personnel for who they are responsible
- Develop shift personnel by performing appraisals and critical competencies review and identifying a succession plan and train/develop consistently.
- Apply the disciplinary and grievance procedure as per local agreement
- Ensure that any accidents, hazards, near misses or environmental incidents are captured and reported.
- A manufacturing background in a high speed, high volume continuous process
- Problem solving / total quality skills
- Analytical skills to interpret numerical data
- Good understanding of modern lean manufacture techniques - SMED, Kaizen 5S,
- A management style heavily orientated to training and coaching
- Good computer skills - ability to manage via computerised data
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety work practices
If you are ready to join a global company with all of the support and opportunity you can ask for the click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£37000 - £38000 per annum + Overtime
Up to £36000 per annum + Over time and Bonus
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Up to £36500 per annum + BENEFITS
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £45000 per annum + Excellent Prospects