|Job Title:||PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 09:18|
£45000 + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a successful, world class engineering company who manufacture a wide range of precision engineered components used in the global aerospace market.
Due to ongoing business growth and in line with our company strategy of delivering manufacturing excellence this is a new role within our business.
We are now looking to recruit people who have a strong work ethic and the leadership skills to contribute to the success of our business.
- Lead, coach and mentor the team and resolve any issues that arise
- Ensure best practice for efficiency and output of production areas ensuring cell targets are met (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery & Performance)
- Update and maintain all metrics and KPI boards to maximise efficiencies and team performance
- Lead all continuous improvement projects and ensure smooth introduction of new products
- Liaise with other departments to plan work, ensure resources are available and change priorities as needed
- Ensure machines are fully utilised in accordance with production plans and arrange any necessary tooling/equipment
- Ensure high levels of Health and Safety standards are maintained and promoted
- Provide relevant training and development and ensure high morale
- Manage overtime, holidays, recruitment, performance reviews, disciplinaries
The Ideal Candidate…
- Proven experience of supervising/managing a team in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Experience gained in a machining/precision engineering environment (preferred)
- Good knowledge of modern manufacturing tools and techniques (6S, Lean Manufacturing, CI, RCA
- Engineering qualification - desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Results orientated
- Continuous improvement mind-set
We are a highly driven and motivated company with a focus on delivering excellence in all areas of our business.
- We are always looking for ways to drive change and improve and we need talented, confident Manager's on board to help us achieve our goals. We strive to be open minded and flexible in our approach to all opportunities and challenges.
- We operate on a global scale and are well known to our OEM customers for our diverse capabilities and product portfolio.
Salary to £45K + Pension + Life Assurance
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising to 26 days after 5 years' service)
Childcare vouchers, employee assistance program
Sharing in Growth training
Interested? Click Apply Now or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 for more information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Production Operations Manager - Aerospace Machining
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
Operations / Site Manager - Machining
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance
Up to £16 per hour + ADDITIONAL BENEFITS