|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 14:58|
Wrexham - Ruabon
Monday - Friday (No weekends)
£24,000 - £27,000
Are you living in the North Wales area and feel that the lack of opportunity hindrances your career development?
Are you wanting to become part of an organisation that favours internal development and investment with a clear-cut plan for aggressive growth?
My client has recently expressed a need for an experience Production Supervisor who is looking to soon take a step up into management to join an already existing team in a fast paced and challenging environment. This business is a leading FMCG manufacturer, operational globally, catering to several industries from bespoke medical equipment through to the automotive industry.
With astonishing levels of growth within the business and huge investment on-site so far with more planned, the successful candidate will have expected to progress through to a management position with the succession planning already put in place.
The role of production Supervisor is a fantastic starting point for an ambitious individual looking for opportunities to prove themselves, for someone seeking opportunities to improve the business, taking ownership of their own projects, as well as to one to one development from the Production Manager on site. You will work within a fast paced and challenging environment, producing up to 50,000 components per week, with a very close-knit team.
- Organising activity to meet company requirements and KPI's
- Provide guidance to operators with required tasks and appropriate work methods
- Keep relevant teams and individuals well informed of progress and output
- Assist and support ongoing continuous improvement activity
- Act as first point of contact for all matters in your relevant business area.
- Managing team members, delegating tasks
- Resource allocation
- Investigation into appraisals and disciplinaries
- Conducting attendance reviews
- Communicating to the team, motivating, developing, training production team.
- Tool box talks, updating standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring all health and safety policies and procedure are adhered to at all times.
- Effective communication is key for this role
- Good Microsoft knowledge (Excel specifically)
- Good attention to detail is a must
- The ability to bring the team on board with change
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience within a manufacturing or FMCG environment would be HIGHLY beneficial
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress, prove your worth and develop further, then this role is for you. You will be challenged and rewarded on a daily basis, an opportunity in a company like this does not come by often so click APPLY NOW.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's