Production Supervisor (CNC)
|Job Title:||Production Supervisor (CNC)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 16:08|
Production Supervisor (CNC)
£28,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Monday to Thursday- 0730 to 1630 Friday- 0730 to 1330
A Production Supervisor is required for an opportunity to work for a large growing company. You will be supervising a team of shop floor and production staff to oversee the entire production operation.
Based in St Neots, my client supplies components to Aerospace, Marine, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Packaging etc.
The role of the Production Supervisor will include:
- Working closely with and overseeing the production team to ensure the planning and organisation of production schedules to achieve on-time delivery in full to clients demands.
- Adhering to timescales and providing analytic feedback.
- Organise production flow and machine loading to achieve targets.
- Identify and instigate projects as part of continuous improvements initiatives - SMED, 5S, Operating Procedures etc.
- Ensure housekeeping and H&S regulations are thoroughly adhered to.
- Organising PM schedules/repairs of machinery where applicable.
The ideal candidate for the role of Production Supervisor will possess the following:
- An apprentice-trained CNC Machinist or equivalent with a background of CNC Milling of large components
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in a team leader/ supervisory role.
- Computer literate
- Lean manufacturing knowledge/experience would be advantageous.
- Innovative mindset
- Natural Leader
- Organised and analytically minded.
- Statutory Holidays
- Weekends off
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
Viable commuting distance from
- St Neots
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £500000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Production Planner (Machining)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£28000.00 - £45600.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS