Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||Up to £39275 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 16:52|
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
£39,275 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Team Leader to join a large global manufacturer at their impressive site in Kent.
Key responsibilities of Production Team Leader:
- Line management
- Responsible for ensuring the safe running of the calcination operation and associated manufacturing procedures.
- Ensures that the 'kettle' is operated at optimal levels at all times.
- Equipment adjusted to produce Stucco to quality targets at all times.
- Direct involvement in training opportunities to develop self and plant knowledge.
- Effective handover of plant to ensure all issues that may affect the purpose of operation are communicated clearly between shifts.
- Efficient identification of equipment problems to prevent operational failure, pursuing timely preventive action to ensure efficient plant performance.
- Demonstrates a willingness to meet and exceed targets set. Acts and communicates in a way that will encourage other team members to succeed in meeting targets set.
- Contribute to the introduction and development of an effective maintenance schedule to timely identify faults and prevent unplanned plant failure.
- Pro-active approach to support other team members in the execution of their duties.
- The development of positive straight talking relationships with all team members, direct reports and the wider site team.
Key requirements of a Production Team Leader:
- GCSE -Minimum Grade C in Maths & English or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience within continuous and batch manufacturing environments is essential
- Previous experience leading in a process manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of quality procedure
- Knowledge of plant operation procedure
- Knowledge of safety procedure
- Basic understanding of preventative maintenance and general understanding of mechanical & Electrical
- Ability to carry out basic mechanical activities to allow the inspection & maintenance of plant
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Health & Safety Specialist
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Lean /CI Facilitator - Manufacturing
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits