Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 11:35|
Grinding/Production Team Leader
We are looking to recruit a proactive and ambitious individual with a logical and mechanical mind to join the business's family-oriented team as a Production Supervisor. This business is a leading FMCG manufacturer catering to several industries from bespoke medical equipment through to the automotive industry.
With astonishing levels of growth within the business and over £200,000.00 worth of investment on-site so far with more to come, the successful candidate will be looked at as someone to develop further within the company with more than enough opportunity to progress through the ranks.
The role of production Supervisor is a fantastic starting point for an ambitious individual looking for opportunities to prove themselves, be that from seeking opportunities to improve the business running your own projects, through to one to one development from the Production Manager.
You will work within an incredibly friendly though fast paced environment, producing up to 50,000 components per week, with a very close-knit team where everyone is on first name basis, supporting each other to get the job done.
- Organising activity to meet company requirements and KPI's
- Provide guidance to operators with required tasks and appropriate work methods
- Keep relevant teams and individuals well informed of progress and output
- Assist and support ongoing continuous improvement activity
- Act as first point of contact for all matters in your relevant business area.
- Effective communication is key for this role
- Experience in a machining environment would be advantageous
- A logical and Mechanical mind
- Good Microsoft knowledge (Excel specifically)
- Good attention to detail is a must
- The ability to bring the team on board with change
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience within a manufacturing or FMCG environment would be HIGHLY beneficial
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress, prove your worth and develop further, then this role is for you. You will be challenged and rewarded on a daily basis, an opportunity in a company like this does not come by often so click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING SHIFT LEADER
Up to £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SHIFT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
PRODUCTION PLANNING / ESTIMATING ENGINEER
£30000 - £35000 per annum
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / QUOTATIONS ENGINEER
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £34000 per annum