Production Team Leader - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£27000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 14:02|
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
To £28000 + BENEFITS
ROTATIONAL SHIFT 07.00 - 19.00
A great opportunity to work for a global FMCG manufacturing giant as Production Team Leader.
With a background in leadership and continuous improvement, you will be joining this company during a key stage in their site development. Well known for their commitment to employees, working life in this company is very much sought after.
The Team Leader will report directly to the Shift Manager and will lead a team of production and packing operatives.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and to build a committed team which will always maintain maximum safety and quality.
- Basic line management of team
- Ensure all products are manufactured and packaged in line with customer standards
- Monitor performance and ensure timely completion of all activities
- Complete relevant documentation with regards to production, quality, hygiene
- Problem solving and fault finding to increase performance on lines
- Identify H&S issues within area with a focus on risk reduction
- A manufacturing background in a high speed/high volume, continuous process environment
- Previous experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor role
- Good understanding of HACCP, COSHH and QA procedures
- Analytical skills to interpret numerical data
- Ability to motivate teams to improve performance
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety work practices
Core hours of work;
07.00 - 19.00 - Rotatinal 2-week shift pattern (average 42hr week)
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Training Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Engineering Manager - Manufacturing
Greater Manchester, England
£60000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
SAP Analyst - Manufacturing and Master Data
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Assembly Supervisor x2
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Maintenance Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + Benefits