|Job Title:||Production Team Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Production Team Manager
Competitive Salary & Package
Our client is a small but very successful engineering company who supply a vast range of stainless-steel products to the Chemical, Semi-conductor and Electronics industry.
Due to ongoing business growth, a strong order book and continuous investment, there is now a need to recruit a hands-on Production Leader to support the Operations Manager on site in North Wales.
As Production Team Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating the activities of a small team and ensuring that high quality products leave the business safely, on time and to customer specifications.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the team ensuring the smooth progression of products through the business
- Provide 'hands on' machining support
- Implement and manage a detailed production plan ensuring availability of resources, materials, tooling etc
- Ensure KPI's are met; output, cycle time, scrap, consumables
- With support of the Operations Manager, monitor productivity ensuring the production plan is met whilst remaining profitable
- Experience of operating engineering machinery; CNC / Manual
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Team Leader / Supervisory experience
- Highly organised
- A natural leader with strong communication and motivational skills
- Customer focused with commercial acumen
- Ambitious and drive to help take the business to the next level
- Strong IT / Administrative skills
- Able to work for a small business and take on a wide range of responsibilities
This position would suit a 'hands on' CNC Machinist / Team Leader / Supervisor who is looking for more responsibility.
APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview in January.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.