Program Delivery Engineer - Features
|Job Title:||Program Delivery Engineer - Features|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 15:30|
PROGRAM DELIVERY ENGINEER
A superb opportunity for a Delivery Engineer to join a global automotive company at a technical facility in Essex.
This well-known, successful organisation continues to invest heavily into design and development with a huge focus on connectivity and offering their customers great products and great experiences.
- Act as resource for Feature Owners ensuring successful program delivery
- Manage Software Feature Content Delivery across all features
- Support framework, processes and tools for successful feature program delivery
- Support feature test plan creation, execution and JIRA issue management
- Drive cross-functional and cross-feature issue resolution and define escalation plan
- Represent feature team during Vehicle Engineering
- Contribute to integration of new, cross-functional features at systems engineering level
- Analyse issues related to Software, Electrical & Mechanical Hardware
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical or Electrical engineering discipline
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in automotive systems engineering
- Experience of troubleshooting mechanical, electromechanical and software systems
- Able to manage and resolve launch concerns
- Experience with CAN communication data and ECU diagnostics
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focused
A superb opportunity to join a company offering a competitive package and great opportunities for personal growth and development.
Unfortunately, we are unable to employ anyone who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. All candidates will be asked to provide originals of documentation proving their right to work in the UK if selected for interview.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's