|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £44000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 15:55|
COMPETITIVE SALARY, EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of sophisticated, high technology products used in aerospace, defence, and industrial markets.
Due to new contracts and ongoing business growth we now have an opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join the team.
- Manage a number of development programmes from bid acceptance to production readiness
- Ensuring all programmes are delivered in line with agreed deliverables
- Liaise with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance to technical requirements
- Produce and maintain project plans in line with budget
- Co-ordinate cross functional teams to deliver successful programme results
- Min HNC in a relevant technical discipline
- Experience gained as a Project Manager/Programme Manager in a manufacturing/engineering environment (Aero/Defence/Industrial/Auto)
- Experience of Prince 2 or similar Project Management package
- Strong influencing and motivational skills
- Flexibility to travel internationally to visit customers/suppliers
- Ability to hold technical conversations with key stakeholders
Due to the nature of the work undertaken our client would generally require candidates to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be a born or naturalized British citizen
- Candidates must normally have been resident in the UK for 10 years immediately prior to their application; this is particularly important if you were born outside the UK
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGER / CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
ENGINEERING COMPLIANCE MANAGER - RAIL
£55000 - £60000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE