|Job Title:||Programme Planner|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2017 14:17|
At one of the largest manufacturers of highly engineered systems for the automotive sector, there is now an opportunity for an experienced planner to join the team at their site in Wiltshire.
Within the role of Programme Planner, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Create costed programmes at tender phase.
- Update all programmes of work.
- Control change requests.
- Analyse base line trends.
- Create and analyse earned value reports.
- Provide weekly task lists for project managers to deliver.
- Maintain the planning database, resource profiles and calendars.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have experience planning using Primevera.
- Have experience planning within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Be-able to work under their own initiative.
- Be a team player who has great communication skills.
A salary £50,000
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's