PROGRAMME / LAUNCH MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
|Job Title:||PROGRAMME / LAUNCH MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 16:10|
PROGRAMME / LAUNCH MANAGER
** IMMEDIATE START **
We are currently looking for an experienced Programme / Launch Manager to join an automotive supplier in the Midlands and manage all aspects of a £5 million project capex project.
- Lead a cross functional team including; engineering, manufacturing, finance and purchasing and sales to deliver program in line with contract plan.
- Manage, prioritise and control multiple projects, ensuring they are in line with strategic objectives, determining impact on budget, time and risk.
- Plan and monitor projects with regards to time, cost, resources and quality.
- Identify any risk and implement contingency plans and corrective action
- Act as Technical Lead and key interface to OEM Customer
- Relevant Engineering/Technical qualification (HND/Degree)
- Project Management certification/qualification
- Proven experience of managing high value, automotive capital projects
- Sound understanding of project timing, budgets, reporting, risks and escalation
- Detailed project planning experience
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and intercultural skills with the ability to delivery projects with impact and influence
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Commercial acumen
9-12 MONTH FTC
Rate - negotiable based on experience
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's