|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 09:07|
Project Administrator - £24,000 pro-rata - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This specialist provider of logistics, supply chain and production support solutions to a blue-chip prestigious customer base are currently looking for a Project Administrator to support the Operations Team through a new customer launch.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Take responsibility for all administrative functions, including purchase orders and order receipt.
- Create purchase requisitions for the project team, monitoring approval status and making sure there are no delays in releasing purchase orders.
- Monitoring the timely payment of supplier invoices in line with project cash flow and budget.
- Support regular project reviews, ensuring that the action logs are up to date for upcoming reviews.
- Prepare documents, presentations and other materials, ensuring they are clear to the brief.
The successful candidate will have gained their administration experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, will be highly organised and a strong communicator.
On offer: -
- £24,000 pro-rata salary
- Immediate start
- Great working environment
- Free car parking
To apply, please follow the link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's