PROJECT & INSTALLATION MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
|Job Title:||PROJECT & INSTALLATION MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 16:52|
PROJECT & INSTALLATION MANAGER
1 YEAR FTC
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join an automotive company in the Midlands to manage a high value relocation project.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of;
- "Cradle to grave" project management on high value CAPEX projects
- Transfer, relocation, installation, commissioning and launch activities
- Financial planning and management
- Supplier management and technical documentation
- Preparation for start up including; facilities, H&S, contractor management, turnkey installation...
- Management and co-ordination of all departments engaged in the project
- Technical interface for all stakeholders
- Relevant Engineering/Technical qualification (HND/Degree)
- Proven experience of managing high value, automotive capital projects
- Sound understanding of project timing, budgets, reporting, risks and escalation
- Detailed project planning experience
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and intercultural skills with the ability to delivery projects with impact and influence.
- Commercial acumen
1-year fixed term contract.
Rate - negotiable based on experience
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's