|Job Title:||Project Buyer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 14:53|
Are you a motivated and diligent purchasing professional looking to work with a manager who values opportunity for development, transparency, and investment?
Are you a forward thinker who often feels their ideas go unheard?
I am working with a unique client who is keen to recruit the rising star of Project Buyer. The key focus of the role is to support the delivery of new product development, ensuring a strong total cost position.
As Project Buyer, responsibilities will include: -
- Work with quality management, R&D, and product management, drive procurement initiatives for the development of new products.
- Negotiate strong commercial terms to achieve total cost targets.
- Work closely with suppliers and the project team to ensure the supplier is capable of achieving objectives and timelines.
- Procure parts for product trials, ensuring systems are up to date and prototypes and tooling are managed effectively.
- Identify and recommend suppliers in agreement with the Commodity Management Teams.
The successful Project Buyer will: -
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Have gained their purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with an engineering bias.
- Be able to influence.
On offer: -
- A salary to £50,000
- 37 hour working week
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discount scheme
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
£36000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Internal Sales Administrator
Malton, North Yorkshire
Up to £20000 per annum + Benefits
Commercial / Estimating Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension