|Job Title:||Project Co-ordinator - Blow Moulding|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - (BLOW MOULDING)
up to £40,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving manufacturing business at their brand new, state of the art facility in Bromborough.
This is a high-profile role and the site will be the first wholly-owned facility. As one of the first team members recruited at the site, you will have a pivotal role in establishing a high-performing manufacturing operation.
The site will use multiple newly acquired, industry-leading machines in the production of extrusion blow moulded bottles.
The Project Manager will be pivotal in the successful launch and ongoing development of our clients first, dedicated manufacturing operation in the UK.
This high-profile role will execute and manage site-wide projects to agreed time scales and keep management informed of progress toward completion dates, recommend corrective actions where necessary.
Main responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator include:
- Directing and managing all business-wide projects, including CAPEX, OPEX, Change & Transformation, NPI, improvements, on boarding new customers, and more.
- Direct all project management phases
- Set and manage project expectations with external and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and track various projects through an entire project life cycle
- Develop a detailed project management plan to track project progress
- Mentor, motivate, and supervise project stakeholders
- Develop professional business relationships
- Define the overall scope of the project
- Prioritise the tasks of the project
- Create and continuously update the project documentation
- Create accurate forecasts for revenue and resource requirements
- Partner with all departments to ensure work is done according to demands
- Establish effective communication
- Ensure team members have all the necessary information
- Track work times and maintain accurate daily time sheets
Main Requirements of the Project Co-ordinator include:
- Previous experience in a similar Project Manager role within a manufacturing site
- Prince2 qualification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Ability to manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
This is an exciting time to join the team, to be considered click 'APPLY' now or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.