|Job Title:||PROJECT COORDINATOR|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 08:23|
Competitive salary, plus bonus, 7% pension, 33 days holiday
Early finish on Fridays
Office based: Cambridge
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer.
- Management of one multi-million pound client
- Managing client expectations
- Focal point for all customer delivery/ schedule related communications
- Occasional Client visits
- Managing the working closely with related departments to ensure customer expectations are met
- Development of measures and reporting progress against them
- Management of internal orders from enquiry to manufacture
- Liaison with all areas of Engineering and manufacturing to ensure time schedules are met.
- Manage the production of prototype samples and procedure
The successful candidate will have experience of managing/ coordinating projects with Automotive/ Aerospace/ manufacturing.
In return, you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with an acknowledged market leader, able to offer a competitive package and genuine prospects. Our clients business is continually expanding, with several new programs in the pipelines for several prestigious clients
Having established a fine reputation for developing and taking care of their employees, this is a fantastic opportunity. To be considered please apply now. Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £22000 per annum
Project Manager - Value Analysis & Value Engineering (VA/VE)
Salary up 90,000 euro & benefits
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Excellent Salary, bonus and Car