|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 08:57|
£35,000 pro rata
FTC - 9 Months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a global organisation who provide technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries.
This is a fixed term contract of 9 months.
The overall purpose of this position is to be responsible for the coordination, organisation and control of project activities, in accordance with the specific project scope of work as defined by the Project Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Assist with the planning, monitoring and reporting activities relating to the project.
- Proactively maintain all project communications with stakeholders relating to project status, scope, deviations, changes, risks, issues and stakeholder relations.
- Assist with Problem Resolution regarding progress of the project
- Use project planning and control tools to monitor project progress, ensuring a focus of on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Hold planning and progress meetings with key project personnel and the customers
- Create progress reports throughout the project lifecycle, distributing where required
- Lead smaller projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Interface and arbitrate between the various company functions to ensure the project meets its goals of…
- Safe working
- Quality performance
- Delivery on time of each stage
- Budgetary targets
- People planning
- Environmental impact
- In addition to the duties listed above the Project Co-ordinator is required to perform other duties as reasonably requested by the Project Manager.
Key Requirements for the Project Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent- PMP certification or equivalent (desirable)
- Working knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Project Management skills
- Understanding of the Agile Process- desirable, not essential
- Understanding of project life-cycles
- Experience in the automotive industry- desirable, not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint & Outlook skills
- Organised with a detail focus
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, Word and AutoCAD
- Experience of procurement and financial applications
- Team player
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Enthusiasm for system processes and continuous improvement initiatives
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TOOLING PROJECT ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
PROJECT ENGINEER / MANAGER
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Technical Project Engineer - Injection Mould Tools
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, S. W. England, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Warwick, Warwickshire, W. Midlands, England
Up to £60000.00 per annum