|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£26000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 16:52|
Are you an experienced NPD Technologist or Business Change Manager looking for that next step up into Project coordination?
Are you interested in working with a fast-growing brand who are looking for fresh, creative and innovative ideas to continue success into European markets? Or do you have experience of project coordination in the FMCG market?
My client has been operating as an industry leading FMCG supplier for multiple decades from their offices based in Chorley. Exceptional customer service, tenacious brand growth and creative approach to brand development, my client is looking to appoint a Project Coordinator who is looking for a progressive opportunity and the chance to personally grow into a successful and integral part of the project team
With international developments while still managing to maintain a unique family-owned feel, my client prides itself on its relaxed atmosphere and dedication to providing a healthy work culture centred on family values.
This role will be tasked with coordinating cross-functional inputs to projects that are initiated by the business team.
This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally, coordinating project plans for both NPD and business change, communicating deliverables & reporting on risks, status & upcoming deliverables.
Day to day duties include:
- Project coordination & management of business initiatives including sales executions, brand updates, manufacturing changes, overstocks, NPD, packaging etc.
- Owner ship of smaller project, cradle top grave cycle management of NPD and change management.
- General project coordination and management of cross-functional projects.
- Coordination with Brand, Sales, S&OP, Engineering, Quality, Production, Logistics, etc.
- Weekly reporting of project updates, risks and upcoming deliverables.
- Partner with Brand teams on weekly business team meeting agenda.
- Previous experience in an NPD in an FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment is essential
- Change management is advantageous
Those interested must click apply without delay, or for a more direct approach, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following;
- Your most up to date CV including your most recent role.
- Salary expectations.
- Notice period.
- Why you feel you are right for the role.
- How your experience matches the requirements stated on this advert.
Those without previous experience of NPD in an FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment will not be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Learning & Development Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum