|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Location:||Sunderland, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + pension, bonus, holidays|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2016 10:40|
PROJECT ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE
£38K - £40K SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + HOLIDAYS
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer with excellent Commercial acumen to join a leading supplier to the Automotive industry based at their site near Sunderland.
The Project Engineer will work with Design, Maintenance and Production teams as well as the customer and suppliers nationally and internationally.
- Industrialisation of 3D models for manufacture and assembly
- Use knowledge and experience of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering to select suppliers for manufacturing
- Face to face interaction with customers, suppliers and internal teams to ensure project cycle is up-to-date
- Updating internal and customer project tracking systems
- Ensuring manufacturing and assembly processes are replicable for each part
- Electrical Engineer with Mechanical understanding, ideally qualified to Degree level
- Automation experience
- Able to work with 3D modelling
- Excellent Project Management, communication and commercial skills
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary, bonus, great holiday entitlement as well as the opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in the automotive industry.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Automotive
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28000 - £28500 per annum
LEAD ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
West Yorkshire, England
£41000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
Continuous Improvement Engineer / Lean Practitioner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits