|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 15:18|
To £35K + BENEFITS
A superb opportunity for experienced Project Engineer to join the team at a rapidly growing automotive component manufacturer. Our client designs and manufactures a wide range of parts to a large sector of the global automotive industry, directly to both OEM's and the aftermarket.
With operations across the globe, this dynamic organisation has experienced enviable, consistent growth over the last 10 years. To ensure that they continue to meet the demand of their customers, there is a need for an additional Project Engineer to join the team.
Our client produces specialist engineered products designed specifically to meet their client needs and in this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the complete cradle to grave management of each project:
- To manage all aspects of new projects from RFQ through to handover to Production
- Oversee the development and launch of the product and process using APQP and PPAP process.
- Co-ordinate and control the DFMEA of new products
- Produce project time plans and make all stakeholders aware of milestones
- Present to customers at engineering level
- Responsible for all tooling; prototype, tool trials, intent
- Co-ordinating all pre-production phases until full hand over
- Supplier/customer visits to discuss ongoing and new projects
- Min HNC/HND in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years gained in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of APQP & PPAP processes
- Ability to prepare FMEA, Control Plans and documentation associated with TS16949 and NPI
- Full clean driving licence and passport
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Supply Chain Coordinator - Stock Control Project
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33800 per annum