|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 15:59|
(COMMERCIAL VEHICLE AFTERMARKET)
To £35K + BENEFITS
A superb opportunity for experienced Project Engineer to join the team at a rapidly growing automotive component manufacturer.
This role will specifically focus on bespoke aftermarket products for the commercial vehicle industry.
- Manage bespoke aftermarket projects from RFQ to production
- Work closely with Sales to promote to new products and Manufacturing Engineering to provide effective engineering solutions
- Liaise with engineers at haulage fleet companies and trailer manufacturers to promote new products and systems
- Assess problems, offer advice and provide a solution
- Work closely with design & development, manufacturing and quality teams to deliver projects in line with project milestones
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Experience gained as a Project Engineer/Manager in a commercial vehicle, trailer build type environment
- Experience in design and modification of heavy duty steel structures/framework
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability help grow the aftermarket division
- Improvement mind-set
This is a superb opportunity to join specialist division of a rapidly growing automotive company.
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £37000 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Temp
£30000 - £40000 per annum
PLC PROGRAMMER / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
£32000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package