|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 11:39|
My client, a world leading manufacturer and distributor of electromechanical solutions for domestic and commercial markets is looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their project function based in Preston.
Employing more than 6,000 people and operating in more than 80 countries worldwide with leading positions in many, my client boasts a turnover of nearly 2 billion in 2019, operating under many renowned international market leading brands.
With responsibility to be hands on within the project role with both design and project management, the successor must be technically competent in a wide range of engineering skills and must have some knowledge of project management relating to New Product Introduction as the opportunity to manage smaller projects will be offered. The successor must be confident with design and NPD processes in a product manufacturing environment.
- To create and maintain the Project Plan(s) for each project.
- To ensure the Project Gateway process is utilised, facilitating Gateway meetings as appropriate to drive action from the teams and individual engineers in support of the Project Plans.
- To resolve daily project issues and concerns where practicable.
- To escalate any unresolved actions to the appropriate level of management in a prompt and constructive manner.
- To provide mandated, periodic, and occasional reports to the business, in the various prescribed formats as requested.
- To ensure that all appropriate project documentation (e.g. Process Sheets, FMEA, Process Flow, MSA and PPAP) is completed by the appropriate functions in support of the project delivery.
- To present, at various levels internally and externally, key project aspects as required in support of the project deliverables.
- To ensure that the project deliverables are delivered on time and to budget as far as is reasonably practicable.
- To provide process restructuring planning and support if required.
- To lead, co-ordinated or participate in problem solving activities using approved tools and technique.
- Minimum qualification of a degree or equivalent.
- Technically competent in a wide range of engineering skills.
- Previous design experience.
- Previous experience in a Project position.
- Those from White Goods, Wind Power Generation, Renewables, Waste Process, HVAC, Pressure Vessels exposure are highly desirable - this experience is not essential.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Proposals & Project Engineer
Up to £35000.00 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Supplier Quality Engineer
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent