|Job Title:||Project Engineer - 6 Months FTC|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent|
|Duration:||6 Months FTC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
This specialist manufacturing company are investing heavily in new products and technologies. The Principal Engineer is looking to recruit a Project Engineer to support this growth over the next six months.
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the upgrade and refurbishment of the factory.
As Project Engineer, responsibilities will include: -
- Managing the collation of all redundant stock and equipment.
- Managing the removal of all redundant pipework.
- Managing exterior building repairs and improvements.
- Managing a one off deep clean and redecoration of principal factory areas.
- Negotiate contracts and work schdules.
- Be responsible for onsite contractors.
The successful Project Engineer will: -
- Hold an engineering qualification or similar.
- Have experience working with manufacturing equipment, test equipment, plant and services.
- IDeally have a good understandig of building regulations.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000 pro rata
- 37 hour working week
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.