Project Engineer - 6 Months FTC
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - 6 Months FTC|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 11:12|
Project Engineer - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Due to major investments, building works and layout changes at this well known manufacturing facility in Preston, there is now a need to have a 'tidy up' of the site. As a result, the Engineering Manager is looking to recruit a Project Engineer who will manage this process.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer will be to co-ordinate and manage the site refurbishment programme, including:
- Management & collation of all redundant stock, material & surplus equipment
- Management of the removal of a redundant pipework, services & the like within some of the factory buildings
- Arrangement for scrapping/disposal
- Management of exterior cleaning
- Management of exterior painting & general repairs to doorways, windows & the like
- Management of internal one-off deep cleaning & decoration, principally in the factory areas
- General day to day support of the site infrastructure.
Working as part of a team or individually, the ideal candidate will have a track record in:-
- Demonstrating compliance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Management, control, and implementation of facilities projects, ensuring that original specification, time scales and costs are met.
- Negotiation of contracts, generation of work schedules and the procurement of new facilities and equipment.
- Ensuring that all projects under his/her control meet company deadlines.
- Managing multi concurrent activities to agreed timescales and project budgets.
- Indirectly controlling FLT operators, engineering utilities & maintenance personnel.
- Directly controlling external contractors.
On offer: -
- A salary to £45,000 (pro-rata)
- Pension contribution
- 37 hour working week
- On-site car park
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Proposals & Project Engineer
Up to £35000.00 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Supplier Quality Engineer
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent
Business Development Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent