|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER CONSULTANT|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47500 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
PROJECT ENGINEER CONSULTANT
(CHEMICAL/ PROCESS / POWER / RENEWABLES)
COMPETITIVE SALARY + CAR ALLOWANCE + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
We are currently recruiting for a number of qualified Engineers to join the team at a successful engineering consultancy in Greater Manchester.
We are looking for a candidate's who have substantial experience gained in a technical consultancy or industrial/manufacturing organisation.
Responsibilities will be varied depending on project and will involve up to 50% travel to sites around the UK.
- Project/contract administration
- Review/amendment of customer drawings/specifications
- Risk Assessments, feasibility studies, design reviews
- Attending/chairing client and contract meetings
- Site inspections/ on-site construction monitoring
- Contract management, tender preparation
- MSc in a relevant Engineering/Technical discipline (Chemical/Process/Mechanical or similar)
- Relevant industry or consultancy experience
- Ability to accurately read/interpret engineering drawings
- Strong knowledge of H&S - HAZOP/ATEX/SIL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Full driving licence
£35K - £42K + Car Allowance (£5200) - OTE £47,200
Contributory Pension (5%)
Holidays - 25 + Stats
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.