PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL/CONTROLS/ AUTOMATION
|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL/CONTROLS/ AUTOMATION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2017 15:12|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Electrical/Control/Automation Engineer to join the central engineering team at a global FMCG company at a manufacturing site in Reading.
The role will have a central function within the engineering team providing electrical/controls/automation support on projects across the manufacturing site.
- Lead electrical/controls/automation projects
- Provide electrical/software engineering input to design teams
- Manage the maintenance and development of PLCs/HMI/SCADA control systems
- Support project teams on larger installation/commissioning projects in adherence to group engineering standards
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Qualified Electrical/Control Systems/Automation Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- PLC Programming and configuration experience (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Working knowledge of motion control systems deployed in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in design and installation of electrical control systems
- You will be a technical engineer who can demonstrate excellent leadership and project management capabilities.
Interested? Apply Now or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£37000 - £40000 per annum
Supplier Quality Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Superb
Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £45000 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERM NIGHTS
£35500 - £36500 per annum + BENEFITS