|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Electrical / HVAC / BMS|
|Location:||County Armagh, Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Electrical Project Engineer
To £55000 + Bonus + Pension + Other Perks
Relocation Assistance Available
A great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join the central Engineering Team at a global pharmaceutical company in County Armagh.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of electrical projects associated with process, utilities and HVAC equipment in accordance with cGMP and EHS standards.
- Apply knowledge of electrical engineering systems to manage specification, design and installation
- Commission, upgrade and modification of electrical systems including LV distribution systems
- Commission automation systems such as Building Management Systems, Environmental Monitoring Systems & Process Control
- Specify and review equipment specification and installation
- Act as point of contact for electrical engineering compliance
- Generate technical reports proposing solutions to technical problems
- Assist in the development of automation/electrical standards and good engineering practices
- Min HND in Electrical/Electronic/Automation discipline
- Experience of delivering electrical projects in the pharmaceutical or similar highly regulated industry
- Experience of electrical systems specification, design, installation, commissioning and project management of utility equipment
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, Building Services, Building Management Systems
- Knowledge of LV switchgear and distribution
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- High attention to detail
An opportunity to work for a very successful, global organisation who can offer a great career. APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.