Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 10:02|
PROJECT ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING/ENGINEERING
TO £47,500 + PENSION + FLEXIBLE WORKING + LIFE ASSURANCE
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join an international manufacturing engineering company at their facility in Hertfordshire.
The Project Engineer will ensure delivery of NPI and Process Improvement projects in line with specifications, timescales, costs and delivery.
- Ensure the successful implementation of engineering projects from specification through to manufacturing
- Define and manage all stages of gated project processes
- Regularly liaise with key stakeholders and departmental managers to ensure a smooth process - Customer Approval, Process Validation, Fixed Process Approval, Product Manufacturability, Problem Resolution
- Ensure a thorough analysis of processes throughout project lifecycle and co-ordinate milestone meetings
- Produce clear and accurate documentation, work instructions and project management reports
- Ensure best practice production techniques are implemented and sustained
- HNC/HND/Degree in relevant technical discipline
- Experience of managing all stages of a structured, gated project management process
- Proven track record in project management of New Product Introduction or Product Change, preferably in an aerospace/automotive or similar manufacturing environment.
- Ability to react quickly and problem solve effectively
- Excellent planning and leadership skills
- Strong influencing/communication skills
- Enthusiasm, co-operation and a positive outlook
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels in an organisation (both internal and external)
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious engineer to join a business who can provide many opportunities to work on exciting projects.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £25000 per annum
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - MANUFACTURING
Up to £40000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Manager / Technical Authority
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits