Mechanical Project Engineer - CAPEX Projects
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Engineer - CAPEX Projects|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2017 14:41|
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - CAPEX PROJECTS
To £45,000 + BONUS + PENSION
A superb opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a global manufacturing company and support the team on high value capex engineering projects.
Due to a significant increase in business and in preparation for major capital engineering projects, our client is now recruiting for Mechanical Project Engineers to join their manufacturing facilities in the U.K
Working predominantly from a process manufacturing facility near Hastings key responsibilities will be to:
- Support capital projects in terms of; design, specification, procurement, installation and commissioning
- Work on a wide range of capex projects including; mechanical & electrical installations, manufacturing plant improvement, environmental compliance and building works
- Produce feasibility studies
- Manage contractor resources
- Ensure all relevant documentation is complete
- Ensure all work complies with relevant H&S regulations
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working in a continuous process manufacturing environment (med-heavy preferred)
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplined project engineering team
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations
- Travel may be required to other manufacturing facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business at a pivotal point in their growth strategy.
With huge investment planned across all facilities our client can offer a truly varied and exciting role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£44000 - £49000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter - (Med-Heavy Engineering)
East Sussex, England
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS