|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2017 15:09|
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global business who manufacture precision engineered components for aerospace and industrial markets.
The Project Manager will act as the main contact for key customers ensuring all projects are adhering to timescales and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Ensure delivery of customer projects in line with specifications, timescales, costs and delivery
- Project manage all aspects including design, manufacturing, modification, engineering, quality, purchasing and supply chain
- Real time problem resolution to get projects back on schedule
- Regularly liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide project updates
- Produce project management reports
- Manage internal account managers and provide support where issues have been escalated
- Support commercial responsibilities including bids, tendering, sales forecasting, pricing
- Lead product and project reviews
- HNC/HND in relevant technical discipline
- Experience of leading/managing engineering projects within an engineering environment (Aero/Rail/Auto or similar)
- Ability to react quickly and problem solve effectively
- Excellent planning and leadership skills
- Commercial skills/experience advantageous
- Strong influencing/communication skills
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels in an organisation (both internal and external)
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Up to £85,000 + Package
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Superb!
Gatwick, West Sussex
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits