|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 11:07|
To £50K + BENEFITS
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a successful engineering company who manufacture high quality, precision engineered components for aerospace and industrial markets.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of a range of high value projects, ensuring all key tasks, budgets and milestones are identified and programmed in line with customer requirements.
- Act as daily point of contact for all projects ensuring a high level of communication with customers and internal manufacturing teams
- Project execution, scheduling, resource planning and budgetary control
- Produce detailed project plans and ensure effective communication of project status
- Management of risk and opportunities
- Recruitment, management and coaching of multi-functional project team
- Conflict resolution
- Review current NPI processes, identify gaps and implement improvements
- Establish and run the factory expansion / relocation project
- Relevant Engineering/Technical qualification (HND/Degree)
- Proven experience of managing high value, capital projects - Aerospace / Precision machining preferred
- Sound understanding of project timing, budgets, reporting, risks and escalation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed project planning experience
- Ability to deliver projects with impact and influence
- An aptitude for problem solving in a high-pressure environment
APPLY NOW or to discuss in more detail, please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's