|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Altrincham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 16:15|
6 month FTC
£50,000 - £60,000
My client is an innovative manufacturer of construction products who pride their business on expert engineering knowledge and have been hugely successful in applying these competencies to producing engineering solutions to customer problems.
The role is to facilitate the smooth work flow of large scale projects with a focus on delivering value to the customer, allowing focus on delivering the best available solutions and managing resources, capacity and engaging with other key stakeholders in the business.
- Develop the Project Management Plan for all projects.
- Supporting the team with managing all phases of projects from beginning to close.
- Ensure that the project is delivered in line with budget delegated.
- Ensure formal 'sign off' of scope, manage change through a recognised Change Control process model, ensuring the project is managed to the right quality standards.
- Prepare project schedules, cost estimates and project documentation as and when required
- Co-ordination and review of management information produced by project management teams
- Support the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Instigate and manage efficiently all post project activities through to close.
- Instrumental in helping the team understand the phasing of projects and how that gets reflected in terms of multiple pipeline entries.
Education, Qualifications, Specific Skills
- Degree level qualification in Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experienced in project management and the implementation of multiple complex projects in parallel ideally from within Engineering or construction disciplines
- Professionally qualified or working towards qualification with one of the following: RICS, APM, PMI, CIOB, Prince2, MAPM, or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of JCT suite of contracts
- It is essential that the candidate has worked within the construction industry but in particular working with sub-contractors not just the main contractor.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Commercial / Estimating Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension
Technical Specifications Manager
£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Technical Specifications Manager (Architectural Technologist)
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
Call Centre Customer Service Advisor
£19000 - £20000.00 per annum