|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Due to expansion at this specialist manufacturer of capital equipment, the Operations Director is looking to recruit into the team a Project Manager who will ensure that all demands for new product development is achieved on time and within budget.
The responsibilities within the role of Project Manager will be to:-
- Take product strategy and translate into detailed requirements.
- Manage project timescales and budgets to ensure on time delivery.
- Develop client relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Work with marketing and sales to optimise product campaigns.
- Work with purchasing to ensure supplier capability.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained project management experience in a manufacturing/technical environment.
- Have excellent negotiation skill.
- Be a strong communicator who can manage project deadlines with the team.
- Be comfortable with worldwide travel to meet business demands.
- A salary to £50,000.
- Up to 10% Bonus.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent progression potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.