|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Bupa, Life Insurance, Flexi-time|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 09:14|
PROJECT MANAGER (Business Enterprise Solutions)
£35,000-£40,000 DOE + Bonus
As part of a global operational innovation programme, we require a Project Manager who understands complex Business Enterprise Solutions. The role will support the delivery of the UK element which is a phased rollout of a custom built, cloud-based operating system. Starting with an exciting pilot scheme, the system will go live at the first location with 600 employees early in 2019, followed by up to 60 other locations in the UK.
The overall purpose of this position is to fully plan, direct and manage a number of assigned projects of low to mid complexity or work streams of larger projects to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished within the approved timeframe, scope and budgets supporting the Senior Project Manager.
Also, this position will support the IT Manager in the coordination of department activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake the delivery of projects in line with the UK strategic initiatives
- Manage, prioritise and control projects, ensuring they are in line with strategic objectives, determining impact on budget, time and risk.
- Plan and monitor projects with regards to time, cost, resources and quality.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans and manages performance against them.
- Identify and secure sufficient project resource from around the business.
- Determine quality standards and oversee the execution / production of management documents.
- Manage changes within the project scope and escalate scope changes to the steering committee, strategic board or board of management.
- Capture project risks and ensure that the appropriate contingency plans are put in place.
- Capture and manage project items ensuring that there is full traceability of requirements and actions.
- Promote innovative or improved methods to get the work done and implement best practices.
- Manage project closure initiatives.
- Support the IT Manager with the coordination of IT support related activities.
Your performance will be measured on your achievement of yearly departmental and personal targets and objectives, feedback from internal colleagues and senior management and the completion of projects within agreed scope, budget and time.
- Prince 2 Practitioner qualification
- Agile Practitioner
- SCRUM Master
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Business transformation projects
- IT Project Management experience
- IT Service Delivery experience
- £35,000-£40,000 DOE + Bonus
- Pension (7.5%)
- Life cover of up to 4 x your annual salary
- Health insurance - Bupa
Click apply without delay to register your interest.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Customer Services Account Manager
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Up to £27000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus (OTE)