|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 10:38|
Up to £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Malton (North Yorkshire)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a leading global manufacturer, based at their site in Malton, North Yorkshire.
Globally positioned and boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million-pound manufacturer.
Due to growth and corporate strategy, they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to act as the pivotal point between administration and production in order to achieve on- time delivery in full.
Key Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Managing and planning activities to ensure the needs of the customers are met
- Proactive response to customer requirements and resolution of customer issues
- Proactive order management, taking into account customer requirements alongside production capacity
- Close work with the production department to manage workload in order to achieve on-time in full whilst running production efficiently
- Monitoring orders to ensure materials are available for production
- Handle performance appraisals
- Develop and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, particularly with respect to system improvements
- Deputise for Customer Service Manager as and when necessary including:
- Weekly management meeting
- Weekly warranties meeting
- Implement the disciplinary procedure when necessary
- Monitor and maintain moral
- Conduct team leader meetings
- Chair daily production update meeting
- Complete monthly tasks and targets
- Take ownership of high-profile projects ensuring all necessary resources are considered and aligned with project demands
- Maintaining departmental reports and certain sap transactions
- Timely and relevant decisions reached in line with company needs and objectives
- To develop and progress the business in line with company plans
Key Requirements of Project Manager:
- CAD draughting experience essential, preferably within the construction industry, ideally with experience of working with Solidworks / Tekla
- Proven ability to manage a team. Capable of demonstrating strong leadership and motivating and managing a multi-functional team with the goal of balancing the needs of internal and external customers
- Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of a customer focussed approach
- Proven time management skills, clearly demonstrating the ability to work to deadlines and achieve KPIs
- Proven ability to identify and implement continuous improvement projects
- Ability to work with external and internal stakeholders, from customers, to production operatives, to Director level within the business, promoting the growth of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who provide excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career, whilst working in a strong team. Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's