Project Manager - Engineering Capex
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Engineering Capex|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 10:56|
PROJECT MANAGER - ENGINEERING CAPEX
To £55000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS + PENSION
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager from an FMCG background to join a process manufacturing company in Shropshire.
Our client is going through rapid expansion and is investing millions of pounds into their sites including new production lines, upgrades, building extensions, automated warehousing and much more.
As a result of this ongoing investment there is now a need to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join the company and manage some of these projects.
- Management and co-ordination of complex CAPEX projects from design through to delivery
- Effectively manage all activities; engineering design, delivery, commissioning, installation in line with project costs and timescales
- Ensure all engineering work is undertaken my competent staff and co-ordinate activities between project teams and contractors;
- Ensure projects comply with legislative, regulatory and company standards and practices;
- Manage and maintain accurate data and report on performance
- Degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager including full life-cycle and budget responsibility
- In depth knowledge of engineering standards
- Experience in the delivery of high value capital engineering projects within a manufacturing environment (FMCG/Process Manufacturing)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
On offer an excellent salary and package and the opportunity to work with the most advanced technology in this industry.
Click APPLY NOW or email your CV directly to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TEMP PROJECT ENGINEER - MAINTENANCE CAPEX
Up to £40000 per annum + (PRO RATA)
£59000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Up to 70,000 euro plus package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£34000 - £36000 per annum
Maintenance & Projects Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits