PROJECT MANAGER - (ENGINEERING CAPEX)
|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER - (ENGINEERING CAPEX)|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 16:28|
PROJECT MANAGER (ENGINEERING CAPEX)
6 MONTH FTC
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Engineering team of a global company in Hertfordshire.
The Project Manager will be tasked with managing a number of high priority Capex maintenance projects.
- Management and co-ordination of CAPEX maintenance projects from design through to delivery
- Effectively manage all activities; engineering design, delivery, commissioning, installation in line with project costs and timescales
- Contractor management; method statements, risk assessments
- Supplier management
- Ensure projects comply with legislative, regulatory and company standards and practices;
- Provide regular project update reports
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- Capital project management experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Full life-cycle/budget responsibility
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills to manage internal and external relationships
- Able to be flexible with working hours to support unplanned breakdowns/emergency callouts
Salary - £40000 (pro rata)
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours - Mon- Thurs 08.00 - 16.15, Fri 08.00 - 15.00
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent
£42000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension