Project Manager - Materials Science
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Materials Science|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2017 09:40|
TO £45K + PENSION + DISCOUNT SCHEMES
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the product development team at an automotive supplier at their site in Warwickshire.
The Project Manager will lead a team of Project Leaders to deliver new product development projects for automotive engine systems.
- Define product development processes for project portfolio
- Lead a team of Project Leaders to deliver materials development projects in line with targets
- Track project deliverables; no. of new products, budget indicators, gate status
- Participate in technology committee meetings and identify new products in the market
- Budget management, stage gate project reports and identify capex requirements
- Present projects to customers and internal stakeholders and co-ordinate engine testing
- Degree qualified engineer (Materials Science/Automotive)
- Experience of leading teams in the delivery of product development projects
- Knowledge/experience of materials science/tribology/automotive engineering projects
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines - advantageous
- Knowledge of APQP and FMEA processes
- Ability to travel to manufacturing sites in the UK and abroad
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Click Apply Now or email your CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent
£42000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Vice President Human Resources for Europe