|Job Title:||Project Manager - Pharmaceutical|
|Location:||County Armagh, Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£65000 - £73000 per annum + Great package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Engineering Project Manager
Excellent Salary + Bonus ( 10%) + Pension + Medical + Relocation Assistance
We currently have a superb opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager to join the team at a global pharmaceutical company at a site in Northern Ireland.
The Senior Engineering Project Manager with be responsible for planning, management, coordination and financial control and delivery to programme of engineering projects.
You will lead a multi-disciplined team of Project Managers ensuring the successful delivery of complex, large scale projects in accordance with pharmaceutical industry and EHS regulations.
- Manage and influence stakeholder groups ensuring the delivery of high value, complex projects in terms of scope, schedule, cost and effective project delivery
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with governance process
- Ensure solutions are delivered within established timescales and in line with budget
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders
- Lead the development of practical and cost effective engineering designs
- Initiate enquiries with vendors, evaluate proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes
- Support tender process and supplier/contractor selection
- Organise testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, assuring quality assurance, environmental, health and safety factors
- Manage external consultants, engineers and contractors during the project execution phase, ensuring all work carried out by them is within the requirements of the overall project remit.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Automation)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of project delivery within a pharmaceutical environment/highly regulated environment - full life-cycle and budget responsibility
- Extensive experience of project delivery through a comprehensive project management process
- Proficiency of program reporting and management using Project Management software
- Recognised H&S certification (IOSH/NEBOSH)
- Experience of managing facilities projects; installation/commissioning/qualification of systems/equipment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a global manufacturing company who can offer a challenging role alongside an extremely attractive salary and benefits package.
Click APPLY NOW to be considered for the role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.