Proposals Manager - Aerospace
|Job Title:||Proposals Manager - Aerospace|
|Salary:||£50 - £60 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2017 12:03|
PROPOSALS MANAGER - AEROSPACE
Up to £60K Basic + fantastic benefits package
This long-established aerospace manufacturer is in the middle of a period of investment and expansion.
The role will give you responsibility for seeing RFQ business opportunities through to completion, from early quotation stages through to supporting operation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enquiry handling of RFQ/ RFP/ RFI
- Consultative solution driven sales of Engineering parts into Aerospace manufacturers.
- Understanding key customers, the associated contacts and raising the businesses profile whilst expanding the range of products supplied in each programme.
- Identifying suitable work packages and ensuring that you are positioned to submit RFI, RFQ / Tender.
- Handle contract negotiations and see them through to order confirmation.
- Management of 2 Estimators
- Management of teams involved within the bidding and manufacturing process.
Candidates will need to have experience of managing proposals sales or projects within aerospace.
Interviews are currently taking place
To be considered for the role please send your CV to Emma Brighouse Associate Director at Morgan Ryder. Morgan Ryder is a Manufacturing sector focused provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Executive Search. Morgan Ryder's markets include Aerospace, Automotive, Rollingstock, FMCG, Chemical & Process, 3PL environments.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
County Down, Northern Ireland
£40000 per annum
£40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
£36000 - £360000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Operations Manager/Assistant Plant Manager
North Wales, Wales
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
£8.91 per hour + Excellent Benefits