PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 12:13|
PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER
SUPERB PACKAGE including; competitive salary, pension, healthcare, flexible working
A comprehensive training program and great personal development prospects
With an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-billion-dollar engineering business renowned for supplying, high-quality fluid system solutions to a range of industries including oil & gas, Nuclear and Chemical.
Due to business growth and corporate strategy, the company now have a great opportunity for a highly motivated Proposals / Project Engineer to join the team and contribute to securing new business.
You will work closely with the Business Development Manager's and will be responsible for developing the best possible technical solution to meet customer requirements in a commercially competitive environment.
- Evaluate customer design specifications and prepare cost effective, technical solution
- Create accurate proposals and estimates to meet customer needs and timescales
- Discuss technical requirements with customer/sales team and refine any quotations
- Produce engineering drawings using 3D CAD (Solidworks)
- Ensure proposals comply with company quality standards
- Work with 3rd party suppliers
- Regularly engage with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders, creating a proposal that aligns with the bid strategy, is technically compliant and commercially competitive.
- Relevant engineering qualification;
- Previous experience of providing technical support in an engineering environment
- 3D CAD experience - ideally Solidworks
- Good knowledge of engineering components; fittings, valves, gauges, regulators, cylinders..
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly to changes
- Drive and ambition to progress within an entrepreneurial business
- Process orientated
- Excellent communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to investment, personal development and further learning, we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - DAYS
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £35000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- Contract
Up to £300 per day
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - PERM NIGHTS
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Including Weekly Bonus