|Job Title:||Purchasing Administrator|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2016 17:01|
Metaldyne believes in the power of people and ideas.
We are a leading global designer and supplier of metal-formed components and assemblies for powertrain applications including engine connecting rods, transmission valve bodies,forged and finished differential gears and pinions, differential assemblies, balance shaft modules, crankshaft dampers and crankshaft pulleys. With a core competency in metalworking, including cold forging, warm forging, powder metal and aluminum die casting, Metaldyne builds on this foundation with precision machining and assembly to deliver best-in-class products.
Key Company Facts:
- Divisional Sales Revenue: Over $1 billion
- Number of Employees: More than 4,000
- Locations: 26 facilities in 13 countries around the world - ISO 14001 certified at all locations
- Global Headquarters: Plymouth, MI, USA
- Product Lines Engine Products: Powder metal connecting rods, dampers, balance shaft systems, and more. Transmission Products: Valve bodies, end cover assemblies, clutch modules, and more. Driveline Products: Differential gears and assemblies, sliding and splined sleeves, and more.
- Customers OEMs: Audi, BMW, Chery, Chrysler, Daimler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, John Deere, Mitsubishi, Opel, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Renault-Nissan, Saab, VW, Volvo Truck. Tier 1s: Bosch, BorgWarner, Cummins, Getrag, Linamar, and ZF.
Three month fixed term contract - immediate start!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the Purchasing Team. Within the role of Purchasing Administrator, responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure that purchase orders are correctly raised and processed.
- Ensure that prices are accurate on the system.
- Support Buyers with their administration.
- Ensure that data is accurate and up to date.
- Purchase consumable products for the business with approved suppliers.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Be a team player.
- Will pay attention to detail.
This is an immediate start opportunity.
To apply please send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates by clicking the 'apply now' button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's